Mai Linh launches cooperative to attract idle cars Mai Linh Group on November 15 will officially introduce and start the operation of Hoa Binh Xanh Taxi Cooperative in HCMC, which will call for the participation of owners of idle cars. According to the group’s press release, the cooperative is expected to offer more choices to the group’s customers. Early joiners of Hoa Binh Xanh Cooperative will be exempt from the management fee until December 31. They will also receive a uniform, free training courses and practicing certificates. After that, they will have to pay the management fee of only 13.9% of revenues for the duration of their contracts. Hoa Binh Xanh Cooperative will share Mai Linh’s taxi booking app and use call center 1055. The cooperative’s taxicabs will not be forced to have bright colors or be repainted in green, the traditional color of Mai Linh. However, they will have a lightbox highlighting the word “Taxi,” the Hoa Binh Xanh logo and the call center number 1055. The installation of taxi signs will help State management agencies exercise control over the taxis, according to Mai Linh’s press release. Ho Huy, chairman and general director of Mai Linh Group, said Hoa… Read full this story
- With the Government Back in Business, the Trump Administration Is Threatening to Deport DREAMers
- Will Google Glass face adoption challenges due to privacy concerns?
- Stop the Insanity!
- Same Place, Different World
- Ouya's keynote conversation polarizes SXSW
- Transcript: Wikileaks Afghanistan docs 'alarming'
- How an iPhone became the FBI's public enemy No. 1 (FAQ)
- How turf wars and miscues crippled SpiralFrog
- Google I/O: Day 1 (live blog)
- Presto ownership under question as ACCC considers Foxtel-Ten deal
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/11 have 284 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.