By Juliet Umeh Telecommunications company, MTN Nigeria, has said that recent experiences have proven that for businesses to operate efficiently, promote productivity and improve agility, the drivers must activate changes in business modules, value delivery system and sometimes in the entire ecosystem. The telecom firm said such businesses must disrupt themselves by creating additional capabilities, new markets and sustained profitability. It however said that to get all these combo, strategic partnerships are highly needed else instead of getting disruptive they may end up getting disrupted. There is need to review Nigeria’s fiscal policy — FBN Ins boss To help such businesses strike the right balance, the telco in partnership with hundreds of other Nigerian businesses in Lagos, recently launched a partner summit tagged: ‘MTN Fusion’. Speaking at the summit, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, MTN Nigeria, Mrs. Lynda Saint-Nwafor, said Fusion is what summed the new vision that they have for the new value delivery ecosystem that they want to create. Saint-Nwafor said: “For us at MTN, Fusion is the combination of the right capabilities, platforms and technologies to create superior possibilities. She said: “It is all about innovation and value creation, through collaboration, co-creation and efforts in deepening our market. We… Read full this story
- How to create an effective business continuity plan
- Use the right technology, at the right time
- Ballmer: Right technology can unleash 'creativity'
- When things actually go right – Technology that works as advertised
- P2P right for businesses?
- High-temperature superconductors may help researchers develop better technologies for fusion energy
- Breaking down barriers to inclusivity with technology
- The misconceptions small business owners must avoid in 2018
- IoT can not only transform businesses but it can help create sustainable businesses
- Tech can boost productivity, but only if done right
MTN’s ‘Fusion’ to create right technologies for businesses have 283 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.