VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Alio Gold Inc. (TSX, NYSE AMERICAN: ALO) (“Alio Gold” or the “Company”), is pleased to report the results of an updated Life of Mine Plan for it’s 100% owned Florida Canyon Mine in Pershing County Nevada, USA. An associated NI 43-101 compliant technical report is being prepared by SRK Consulting and will be filed on SEDAR no later than March 1, 2019. Florida Canyon Life of Mine Plan Highlights After-tax NPV5% of $105 million based on a $1,300 per ounce gold price Proven and Probable Mineral Reserves of 1.01 million ounces gold (85.9 million tonnes at 0.37 g/t gold) based on a pit designed to maximize project economics at $1,250/oz gold price Near-term production growth: 47,4001 ounces produced in 2018 expected to increase to 62,200 ounces in 2019, and to an average of 75,000 ounces per year for the next 8 years Life of mine (“LOM”) gold production of 734,000 ounces with a 9.8 year mine life LOM free cash flow of $138 million, after tax, at $1,300/oz gold Capital expenditures of $81.9 million expected over the LOM, including replacement of mining fleet LOM cash costs of $903 per ounce of… Read full this story
- Gracie Gold details ‘mental health crisis,’ return to figure skating
- Queen's aides finalise details of Megxit deal with announcement 'imminent' on future of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after couple announced plan to quit royal life
- Half-Life: Alyx will let you put buckets on headcrabs and the buckets will move around
- 'Apex Legends' Update 1.26 Adds Grand Soirée Event & More - Patch Notes
- Prince Charles 'will fund Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new life out of his own investment income for a year' - but his friends warn the Sussexes this pot of cash is 'not inexhaustible'
- Florida Could Take A Hit In Hospital Funding
- Oakland Airport gets new, cheap Florida nonstop flight
- One Belt One Road: China lists $400m Gold Coast theme park as 'key project' of global initiative
- Chinese company plans $400 million theme park for Queensland's Gold Coast
- Henty mine pours first gold bringing hope for Tasmania's troubled west coast
Alio Gold Announces Updated Life of Mine Plan for Florida Canyon have 328 words, post on world.einnews.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.