Go-Viet drivers quit due to higher commission rate The Saigon Times Daily Go-Viet drivers express their opposition to the new policy, which is designed to increase the commission rate to 20% from the current 0% – PHOTO: NLDO HCMC – Many partner-drivers of the ride-hailing brand Go-Viet, a unit of Indonesian firm Go-Jek, have voiced their opposition to a new policy of Go-Viet to increase the commission rate to 20% from the current 0%. Some drivers have even quit though the firm announced it would refund 10% of the fares to them. Go-Viet said in a recent notice that it plans to apply the 20% commission policy to the total fares of its motorcycle-based services: the ride-hailing service Go-Bike, the on-demand delivery service Go-Send and the food delivery service Go-Food. The notice indicated that those drivers who had successfully registered the app Go-Bike Partner before August 10, 2018, in HCMC would still be entitled to the zero commission rate, until later this month. Many Go-Bike drivers told Nguoi Lao Dong Online newspaper that they were shocked and unhappy with the new policy. Thanh, a driver from Binh Thanh District, remarked that upon being informed of the new commission rate, many… Read full this story
- Top 10 Effective Ways To Save Money On Auto Insurance Rates
- Does Modi want to hijack higher education?
- Artificial intelligence that alerts drivers and slows down the car when they are getting drowsy or distracted will be rolled out from 2022
- PG&E wants to raise rates to offset San Francisco’s new tax to fund homelessness services
- Small, midcap stocks to benefit most from rate cut, improved liquidity: Nilesh Shah, Kotak AMC
- Q2 earnings will be bigger market driver than rate cut, Bihar election
- Drivers are being charged up to £367 more by car dealers for insurance add-ons
- Why Car Insurance Rates Depend On The Neighborhood Where The Policyholder Lives
- How To Get The Best Car Insurance Rates This Winter - New Guide
- Decoding Advanced Driver Assist System
Go-Viet drivers quit due to higher commission rate have 313 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.