The newborn daughter of Love Island’s Malin Andersson has died. Four week old Consy passed away due to ‘complications’ following her birth seven weeks early. Her devastated mum shared her heartbreak on social media today, saying: “Completely in love with you… and my mum just wanted you to be with her. Your time wasn’t ready yet. Mummy loves you. “I stayed with you each day, you opened your eyes one last time for me and I saw those beautiful big brown eyes. I’m so sorry I couldn’t do anymore. Go be with grandma Consy,” the Mirror Online reports. The little girl was born on December 23 and immediately rushed to the intensive care unit at London’s Great Ormond Street hospital, where sadly she lost her fight for life. It is the second heartbreaking tragedy for Malin in two years, after she lost her mum to breast cancer in November 2017 when it returned for a third time. Her dad also died from skin cancer after battling the disease twice. And in a fitting tribute, the Love Island 2016 star revealed that she and partner Tom Kemp had chosen to name their little one after her mum. “Happy New Year, Tom… Read full this story
- Love Island rivals Malin Andersson and Emma-Jane Woodham kiss and make up in Snapchat video – but where’s Terry?
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson and Terry Walsh ‘to appear on Jeremy Kyle to have it out’
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson opens up about heartache over her mum’s cancer diagnosis for the third time
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson is dating Jeavon Stretton… after his disastrous second date with Charlotte Crosby
- After losing her dad to skin cancer, Love Island’s Malin Andersson reveals her mum is fighting breast cancer for the second time
- Jeremy McConnell and Love Island’s Malin Andersson flirt up a storm on Twitter
- Has Love Island’s Malin Andersson been flirting with recently evicted Oliver Maxwell Fernandez?
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson and Lauren Whiteside wear matching cleavage enhancing outfits for wrap party
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson left fuming after Terry admits he planned to dump her…then sets his sights on new girl Emma
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson mocks ex boyfriend’s manhood after he kisses Emma
Love Island heartbreak as Malin Andersson's baby dies at just four weeks old have 376 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.