You’ll get the most out of the Apple Watch if you buy the model with GPS and cellular, as you won’t need to keep your iPhone nearby for most apps to work properly. Unfortunately, these models are usually prohibitively expensive. Today is an exception, though, as B&H is selling the Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS and cellular with prices starting at $269Remove non-product link. That’s around $110 less than you’ll see this model selling for at other sites, such as Apple itselfRemove non-product link.There’s also a wide range of models on sale. Typically when we see these kinds of sale it’s for some super-specific rose gold model with a weird strap. Today, though, you’ll almost certainly be able to get the model you want. Examples include this 38mm space gray aluminum Series 3Remove non-product link for $269 or this 42mm space gray Series 3 with a dark olive sport bandRemove non-product link for $299.Keep in mind that these are the previous-generation Apple Watches, so they don’t have some of Apple Watch Series 4’s fancier features like fall detection and the electrocardiogram. I personally still have an Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular, though, and I’ve never felt like I’m… Read full this story
- Apple Watch Series 4 battery test: did it survive a 6 hour hike?
- Apple Watch Series 4 review in progress
- Apple Watch Series 4 offers first ever direct-to-consumer EKG
- Apple Watch Series 4 packs an EKG sensor, larger display for $399
- Apple Watch Series 3 deal: Just $199!
- Early Black Friday Apple Watch Series 3 deal: Just $199!
- Apple Watch Series 4: We hiked for six hours so you wouldn't have to
- Apple Watch Series 3 deal: Just $239
- Apple Watch Series 4 unboxing: One box becomes two
- Apple Watch Series 4: Here’s Everything It Can Do
B&H Photo is selling the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular for as little as $269 have 291 words, post on www.macworld.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.