There’s a pretty good chance Corey Dublin has never played a football game where he was not in the starting lineup.A four-year starting offensive lineman at Jesuit, the interior blocker has started all 25 games through his two seasons at Tulane. He started as a true freshman at left guard before a move in 2018 to center. Now back at left guard through three full weeks of spring practices, he’s back playing what coaches say is a more natural position. “Guard kind of unlocks him a little bit to be who Corey Dublin is, which is a very gritty player,” first-year offensive line coach Cody Kennedy said. “He’s going to block through the whistle. He’s a tough guy. He’s a guy you want. A movie offensive lineman, if that makes sense.”In other words, the 6-foot-4, 300-pound Dublin fits the build of what Tulane says it wants in an offensive lineman, especially in the new offense being installed by first-year Tulane offensive coordinator Will Hall.In this offense, the linemen are being asked to be more mobile. Their blocking assignments have them tasked with not only taking on the man in front of them but also stepping back and pulling around the… Read full this story
- Preston: Ravens offensive lineman Alex Lewis declares himself fit and ready for action
- Photos: the USF Bulls face the Tulane Green Wave
- Photos: USF loses 41-15 to Tulane
- Lakewood alum Isaiah Wynn poised to become highest-drafted local lineman
- Michigan center Cesar Ruiz proclaims offensive line will 'get it done' this season
- Michigan's Cesar Ruiz: Offensive line will 'get it done' this season
- City Council Speaker Corey Johnson Wants To 'Get Sh*t Done'
- Final Patriots Mock Draft Roundup: Will Patriots Use Or Trade Their First-Round Pick?
- Game Day Archive: Patriots wrangle Bills
- Trieu: Michigan camp yields offers, including one to rising 8th-grader
Corey Dublin’s position change and how it ‘unlocks’ the Tulane offensive lineman have 304 words, post on www.nola.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.