Tiger Roll will go off as a short-priced favourite as he bids to win the 2019 Grand National for second successive year. Gordon Elliott’s charge is bidding to become the first back-to-back winner of the race since the legendary Red Rum completed the feat back in 1974. He is one of 13 runners for Elliott, with his team also numbering last year’s third Bless The Wings, the well-fancied Jury Duty and the 2018 Irish Grand National victor General Principle. We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view. From 15p €0.18 $0.18 USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras. Subscribe now The odds about Joe Farrell winning the extended four-and-a-quarter-mile contest have tumbled in recent days, and trainer Rebecca Curtis was thrilled to see him sneak into the field at declaration time. Last year’s Scottish National hero had been sitting in the first reserve position, but the the withdrawal of Pairofbrowneyes means he is the final runner to make the cut. Here’s everything you need to know about the 40 runners for the 172nd National: 1. ANIBALE FLY (Tony Martin) 7 (out of 10) Third in the Gold Cup and fourth in the National last season. Lightly-raced… Read full this story
- Grand National 2010 Weights Declared
- Imperial Commander Snatches Gold Cup From Grand National Winner
- My Golden Rules Of Betting For National Hunt Horse Racing
- Best Places to Cheer on Runners for the BOA Chicago Marathon
- How Grand Canyon Bus Tours Travel the National Park
- Nationals Bowl Over the Cardinals Again in the N.L.C.S.
- Jensen set for National League after top-six finish
- Local poets celebrate England to mark National Poetry Day
- Vietnam's Hoang Hanh reveals national costume of 5,000 crystals for Miss Earth show
- Top 10 national parks in California
Pinstickers' guide to every Grand National runner and rider have 293 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.