Hollywood heart-throb Johnny Depp has been seen seeking the support of his long-time friends as he deals with the fallout from his divorce with former spouse Amber Heard, reports The Sun. Pirates of the Caribbean star Depp, 55, has been taking trips to visit old pals and work colleagues Helena Bonham-Carter and Tim Burton at the historic mansion in Oxfordshire, England, where the former couple reside. “Helena and Tim have been very worried about Johnny in recent months – and have done what they can to help,” the source revealed, adding the filmmaker and his actress wife have reportedly tried “an intervention” together with some other friends, including rocker/bandmate Alice Cooper, amid the scandal involving Heard’s abuse allegations against Depp. “Helena feels maternal towards Johnny although she’s younger than him — and that is why they stepped in,” the source said. Locals have reportedly seen Depp riding a bike around the picturesque village of Sutton Courtenay and looking happy, while others spotted Depp and Bonham-Carter having a couple of drinks together at The George and Dragon, a local pub in the village, near Abingdon, which dates back to the 16th century. “It is a good place for him to come to as an escape, as it’s so peaceful and about as far away from Hollywood as you can get,” a witness reported. © REUTERS / Suzanne Plunkett/Files‘Dragged Me From a Stairwell’: New Details… Read full this story
- Johnny Depp, Joelle Rich ‘are poles apart,’ ‘quite a shock’ they are dating
- House of Cards actress Robin Wright ‘files for divorce from husband Clément Giraudet’ after 4 years
- Shift in child hospice care is a lifeline for parents seeking some comfort and hope
- My husband has stolen my personality—What should I do?
- From Kaley Cuoco to Kunal Nayyar: Where are the cast of The Big Bang Theory now as series turns 15
- True crime Italian Renaissance style, a gangland romp, sharp satire: September’s best new books
- Kardashian-Jenner family scandals and the truth behind them as Ray J speaks out
- EastEnders news: Plan for Martin Fowler revealed, as actor starts Strictly; plus Coronation Street & Emmerdale spoilers
- Could it be YOU? Lucky UK ticket-holder wins £171MILLION with the EuroMillions jackpot
- BEL MOONEY: Why can’t my in-laws forgive me for being the other woman?
Johnny Depp in Fallout From Bitter Divorce, Seeks Support of Old Friends have 375 words, post on sputniknews.com at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.