Minecraft, one of the most popular games in the world, is getting the AR treatment from Microsoft and it seems to have high potential. The official trailer for Minecraft: Earth was released on May 17, which marked the 10-year anniversary of the game.Minecraft: Earth will allow players to project their creations into the world through their smartphones. Microsoft had released a teaser video on their official YouTube channel on 6 May, showing a pig from the game walking on grass. The official reveal is grander, showing the potential of the game and urging people to “Minecraft your world”.The trailer gives viewers a glimpse of the vast potential for creativity that Minecraft: Earth will bring. It shows people placing virtual treehouses in their garden, grand castles being built at a park, a giant blue octopus enveloping houses in its tentacles, a village on a table-top, and chickens.Thus, people will have the ability to create an environment on a small surface, say, the table in a restaurant, and then take their creation out in the world and showcase it on a larger scale. Players will be able to interact with virtual wildlife and the various mobs in the game. It will also… Read full this story
- Pokemon Revolution Online Game Review
- Is Google’s AR Game A Stealth Local Data Effort?
- The Walking Dead: Our World designed its AR game with MMOs in mind
- Pokemon Go Celebrates Summer With Pokemon Sun and Moon Alolan Variants
- Sneak Peek at the New Pikachu Game Is Scary
- Pokemon Go boosts child privacy with new Niantic Kids log-in
- It's The Biggest Week In Gaming Apps Ever
- Divining the details of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from a Pokemon Go player’s perspective
- Why Do People Love To Draw Dicks in Games? An Investigative Report.
- A ton of people went back to Pokemon Go this summer as Niantic looks to future games
Minecraft meets Pokémon GO in this upcoming AR game have 309 words, post on www.ibtimes.sg at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.