Sofia Vergara was heading back home to Los Angeles on Friday after a quick stop in Arkansas promoting her new clothing line. In a snap shared to Instagram the Colombian bombshell posed with business partners and pals as she prepared to board a private jet back to west coast. The 46-year-old TV star looked gorgeous in a coral tank, skintight distressed jeans and towering heels. Bye Arkansas! Sofia Vergara jetted out of Arkansas on Friday after promoting her new clothing range ‘Back to LA!!! Work done! ciao Arkansas!!!’ she captioned the image. The actress has been showing off her new denim collection that’s been a hot seller at Walmart as summer arrives. Vergara, who plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on Modern Family, said she has put out the line – which includes more than 100 items including jeans, tops and jackets – with all women in mind. ‘I am very excited about this collection because it caters to women of all sizes,’ the Barranquilla, Colombia native told Yahoo Lifestyle last week. ‘We tried to include every shape, every size. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Sofia Vergara dons her $26 Walmart jeans… ahead of her… Sofia Vergara looks effortlessly glamorous in a lace… Read full this story
- Line of Duty: All the clues that point to DI Kate Fleming’s fate after Sunday’s cliffhanger
- NHL Mock Draft: Who gets selected after Alexis Lafrenière?
- With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 9
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 7
Sofia Vergara boards private jet bound for LA after promoting her new affordable denim line in Arkansas have 257 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.