Iggy Azalea has addressed the scathing reviews of her new album, In My Defense. Responding to a fan on Twitter this week, the 29-year-old rapper admitted that the bad reviews came as no surprise, as critics have never enjoyed her music. ‘Reading the reviews from In My Defense has me so sad,’ a fan wrote to Iggy on Friday. ‘Even the Wikipedia page now says it got bad reviews.’ ‘Even the Wikipedia page now says it got bad reviews!’ Iggy Azalea (pictured) has addressed the shocking critical reception to her new album, In My Defense ‘Babe, relax,’ Iggy responded. ‘Critics have literally NEVER given any album I’ve made a good review and I’m still here!’ She added: ‘What did you think was gonna happen.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Iggy Azalea addresses criticism that her single Sally Walker… That’s not very fancy! Iggy Azalea suffers a wardrobe… Share this article Share The Mullumbimby-born beauty released her sophomore album In My Defense last week, five long years after her debut effort The New Classic topped the charts. And while fans have been lapping up the long-awaited release, the reception from critics has been brutal. The disc has been savaged by music critics,… Read full this story
- Free agency review: Bucs’ overhaul shows Lovie Smith’s plan in action
- Notre Dame: 2015 year in review
- Many obstacles stand in Rice’s path to a comeback
- Jaguars edged by slumping Falcons, take critical hit in race for division
- Upon further review: Vikings vs. Seattle
- Blood is thicker than water, maybe, but Ice beckons as
- Naylor’s Journey: One college football player’s path from paralysis back to the sideline
- Mock draft: Will Texans opt for Clowney over QB?
- Six Points for Week 9: Colts find their swagger vs. Broncos
- Sunday Wrap: Tale of two wideouts
'Critics have NEVER given me a good review!' Iggy Azalea addresses the scathing reception to her comeback album In My Defense have 294 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 27, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.