This story is part of Apple Event, our full coverage of the latest news from Apple headquarters. The iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR phones are updates to 2017’s iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus. The iPhone XS retains the familiar design of the iPhone X, including a 5.8-inch OLED display and stainless-steel sides. Apple also offers a larger version of the XS with a 6.5-inch OLED display called the iPhone XS Max.Read: iPhone 11: 8 features I want real badWith a footprint about the same size as the iPhone 8 Plus (though the older phone has a smaller 5.5-inch LCD display), the iPhone XS Max has the largest display found on any current iPhone. iPhone XS features vs. XS Max, XR, X 19 Photos The iPhone XS and XS Max come in silver, space gray and gold. Apple opted for more of a straw-colored gold this time than on previous gold iPhone models, which skewed closer to copper.Apple ReportAll the latest Apple news delivered to your inbox. It’s FREE!Then there’s the iPhone XR, which has a 6.1-inch LCD display and an aluminum and glass body instead of the stainless steel and glass of the XS and XS Max…. Read full this story
- Roundup: Everything we know so far about the iPhone Xs Max
- OnePlus 10T vs. OnePlus 10 Pro: What's Different?
- iPhone 11 Pro Max vs. iPhone XS Max: Smartphone Camera Shootout | Digital Trends
- Exactly When Apple Will Release iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Pro
- Apple Just Brought Back The Coolest iPhone Feature. Oh, Finally
- How to see battery charge percent on your iPhone
- Best iPhone deals and sales for August 2022 | Digital Trends
- Millions of iPhone owners warned over HUGE danger – you’re making big mistake
- Apple warns MILLIONS of iPhone users to change settings today – it’s urgent
- How to update your iPhone – urgent warning for all users to upgrade today
iPhone XS specs vs. X, XR, XS Max: What's the same and different have 301 words, post on www.cnet.com at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.