Amazon has been offering some good deals on the Apple Watch lately, but today Target has it beat by a long shot. If you visit the retailer's website today, you can find the Apple Watch Series 4 with GPS and cellular on sale for $100 off. This discount applies to both the Those models also appear to be selling quickly, so hop on this deal while you still can. But first, here's a rundown of some of the standout features: The Apple Watch Series 4 has a larger display than its predecessors, a built-in ECG and fall detector, as well as a number of new watch faces and better sensors. For more information, be sure to check out our review from last October. Here's what we had to say at the time: "If you've been waiting for a big improvement to the Apple Watch to add one to your wrist, now is the time. No single new feature is groundbreaking by itself, but the combined experience feels like a night-and-day improvement over previous Apple Watches. If you have a Series 2 or earlier, you're going to feel like you're upgrading from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone XS. If you… Read full this story
- Apple Watch Series 4 Review: A Big Deal for Our Health
- Apple Announces Three New iPhones, Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 4: Official release date, how to pre-order
- Could the Apple Watch Series 4 save you from a heart attack?
- Apple Watch Series 4 Official Release Date
- Leaked photos reveal the new ‘iPhone XS’ and Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 4 Unveiled With UK Price And Release Date
- Apple reveals new Series 4 Apple Watch, with heart-health features
- Initial stocks of new iPhones and Apple Watch already sold out
- Apple Event 2018 Live Blog: Everything Announced in Livestream Including iPhone XS, Apple Watch 4 and More
Target knocks $100 off the Apple Watch Series 4 with cellular have 306 words, post on www.macworld.com at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.