Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin Chief marketing officers sit at the forefront of change within their organizations, driving technology investment, innovation, customer experience, new-product development, and the shaping of purpose, values, position and culture. As the practice of marketing continues to transform at breakneck speed, so too does the CMO role itself, as new responsibilities and demands fall on their desks seemingly daily. Nowhere is the evolution of the role as evident as in a close look at the people who are assuming that title—and variations thereof—at companies big and small, incumbent and startup. Today Forbes launches its second-annual CMO Next list, a compilation of 50 CMOs who are redefining the CMO role and who embody all that the role is becoming, can be and will be in the future. Through qualitative research tapping into the expertise of industry watchers as well as Forbes ' editorial industry knowledge, the list features 50 people who have reached the highest-level marketing position within a given company—CMO title or equivalent—and who are driving brand and business growth. Forbes reporter Marty Swant and I researched and compiled the list, which highlights the individuals' education, expertise, experience, mindset and mandate within organizations. The individuals… Read full this story
- Republicans to Reid: Resign for 'Game Change' Comment
- How Marketing Leaders Can Maintain Company Culture during Covid.
- 'Game Change': New Book Reveals 2008 Campaigns' Messy Moments
- The 2021 Stock Market Leaders Could Stumble In 2022
- First patients get ‘game-changing’ Covid pills to take at home in fight against Omicron
- Shipwreck's lost grandeur captured in 'game-changing' detail for first time
- Pfizer's 'game-changing' pill cuts hospitalisations by 89% – but PM 'asleep' over rollout
- ‘Takes a minute’: Mrs Hinch fan shares 50p ‘game-changing’ way to clean Venetian blinds
- Foodie’s ‘game-changing’ ingredient makes roast potatoes taste crispier than ever
- Eurogamer readers' top 50 games of 2021
CMO Next 2019: 50 Game-Changing Marketing Leaders have 298 words, post on www.forbes.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.