HBO Max is getting into business with Ellen DeGeneres. The WarnerMedia streaming platform has greenlit three series from the comedian — unscripted shows Ellen’s Home Design Challenge and First Dates Hotel and animated kids’ series Little Ellen — and is developing a fourth, a docuseries titled Finding Einstein. DeGeneres announced the news Friday on her daytime talk show — and also gave each member of the studio audience a free two-year subscription to HBO Max, which is scheduled to launch in spring 2020. “Ellen is a singular talent, and a powerhouse, creative triple-threat that we are lucky to have now bringing her talents to bear on behalf of HBO Max,” said Kevin Reilly, chief content officer for HBO Max and president of TNT, TBS and TruTV. “Ellen’s flair for home design and matchmaking will most certainly inspire and delight — but HBO Max is full service, so as not to leave the kids out she’s bringing them back to the hilarious misadventures of her childhood in an imaginative animated series.” Said DeGeneres, “I’m very excited to bring my new shows to HBO Max. I don’t know who Max is, but I can’t wait to work with him.” Ellen’s Home Design Challenge, First Dates Hotel… Read full this story
- Ashton Kutcher Shocks Ellen DeGeneres With a $4M Donation
- Sen. Kamala Harris raises eyebrows on 'Ellen' with Trump joke
- Michelle Obama Talks Life in the White House on 'Ellen'
- A prequel of HBO's GOT soon in the cards?
- How Homegrown Production Empire, Rooster Teeth, Is Gunning For HBO and Netflix
- 'Westworld' season two shakes off its disappointing first attempt. Maybe it really is HBO's heir to 'Game of Thrones.'
- Racing superstars set to battle at Daytona
- Primary players: All-Stars set to rock Cleveland next month
- At long last, Kershaw to pitch in World Series
- Malkin hat trick gives Pens 2-0 series lead
Ellen DeGeneres Sets 4 Series at HBO Max have 305 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.