HBO Max continues to fill out its executive ranks with the hiring of a trio to lead non-fiction programming at the WarnerMedia-owned streaming platform. Lizzie Fox — a member of The Hollywood Reporter’s Next Gen class of 2018 — has been named senior vp non-fiction programming. Brett Boydstun will be senior vp non-fiction production, and Rebecca Quinn will be vp non-fiction original programming. Fox and Quinn will report to Jennifer O’Connelly, executive vp original non-fiction and kids, while Boydstun reports to senior vp production Mark Weissman. “Non-fiction storytelling will be a crucial component to HBO Max, and we now have the leadership and team in place to bring the best this genre has to offer to our offering,” said Kevin Reilly, chief content officer of HBO Max and president of TNT, TBS and TruTV. Said O’Connell, “This senior team is phenomenal, having a formidable wealth of experience in the non-fiction space. As a multi-Emmy winner, Lizzie has a reputation for producing a list of critically acclaimed and award-winning documentaries and non-fiction series. Rebecca has a proven track record of creating and producing internationally renowned formats and franchises. I’m so fortunate to have this killer team to help build up the… Read full this story
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Executive Team
- How to Identify and Overcome the Major Barriers Start-Ups Face in Building an Executive Team
- Assemble a Training Kit to Build a High Performance Teams Foundation
- The Jade Goody - Max Clifford Affair
- How to Develop Successful Work Teams Using Rhetorical Maneuvers
- Culture - The Consequence of Governance and the Team at the Top
- Executive Coaching For Achieving Goals - Linking Personal and Business Goals
- Goal Setting at the Leadership Level
- 7 Effective Strategies Showing You "How to Motivate Your Team"
- Corporate Team Building Benefits
HBO Max Sets Nonfiction Executive Team have 289 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.