Time for your weekly edition of the Deadspin Funbag. Got something on your mind? Email the Funbag . Today, we’re talking about mercy rules, Jason Statham, baseball, cereal, bad roommates, and more. Your letters: Josh: I’m a sound guy, and as such am lucky enough to have some really talented musician friends. Some of those have albums that are absolute sex jams. Is it okay to bone to your friends’ music, and if so, should I tell them, or my partner? Advertisement I think all of that is fine. Music is made for fucking. So use it. Just because you’re having sex to Dave’s band doesn’t mean Dave is THERE, standing behind a curtain somewhere and watching you hump. It just means he does his job well. He’d probably be beaming with pride that his shit was good enough to make your coitus playlist. I know I would be. Hey yo people are having sex to ME and my tasty riffs! I’d tell him. Hell, I’d make a video of the session and send it to him. BRO LOOK HOW WELL THIS TURNED OUT BRO! If people fucked to my podcast (and who wouldn’t?!), I’d want to know. I think…. Read full this story
- Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too!
- How to Promote Your Band on YouTube
- Rock Band 2 Review - New Online Modes Are Fun, But Most of the Gameplay is Unchanged
- How to Increase MySpace Band Plays in a Cost Efficient Manner
- How to Increase MySpace Band Plays
- How to Form Your Own Music Band
- MySpace Layout Design - How to Design Your Band's MySpace Layout
- Gastric Banding Surgery in Mexico - Where to Go
- The Band's Visit - Social Relations
- How to Get London Gigs For Brand New London Bands
Can I Fuck To My Friend's Band? have 303 words, post on deadspin.com at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.