Can a theme park have too much of a good thing? I vote that the answer is ‘yes,’ specifically when it comes to Star Wars at Disneyland. Star Wars remains one of the most popular entertainment franchises in the world, tucked in between the Harry Potter Wizarding World and the industry-leading Marvel franchise, according to BoxOfficeMojo.com. Star Wars films have earned more than $4 billion, not to mention all the money that Disney also makes from Star Wars toys, collectibles and books. The company is promoting new Star Wars TV series to sell its upcoming Disney+ video streaming service, too. So it’s a no-brainer for Disney to lean hard on Star Wars in its theme parks. But does Disneyland really need to devote more than one and half of its nine themed lands to Star Wars? Do fans really want five — soon to be six – Star Wars-themed attractions across two lands in one park?In addition to the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which is the largest land in the park, Disneyland currently offers four Star Wars-themed attractions across the park in Tomorrowland: Star Tours — The Adventures Continue, the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi movie, Star Wars… Read full this story
- Exclusive: Inside the new Star Wars ride that could make or break Disney's $1 billion bet on Galaxy's Edge
- ‘The Last Jedi’ Opens To $220M & Will Send 2017 To $11B: How Disney Still Wins With ‘Star Wars’ Franchise – Monday Final
- Latest Star Wars 9 TV Spot Goes Too Far with the Spoilers
- 'Star Wars' Hotel Galactic Starcruiser: When Does it Open?
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Cast Reacts To Movie's Ending With Only Facial Expressions
- A showstopping Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. A new hope for Galaxy’s Edge?
- We ate all the food at Disney's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and here's what you can't miss
- Tron Lightcycle Ride Coming to Disneyland & Disney World?
- Criss Angel reveals five-year-old son's cancer is back after three-year battle with rare form of leukemia: 'Unfortunately he had a relapse'
- Welcome to the Remake Kingdom
Does Disneyland have too much Star Wars? have 338 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.