Young revellers have paraded their latest risque outfits at the Listen Out festival and have been met with a heavy presence of police and security staff. Listen Out is an over 18s Australian dance and music event, featuring multiple hip hop and electronic artists across four inner city venues across the country. More than 30,000 festival goers flocked to celebrate at Centennial Park, in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. Listen Out is an over 18s Australian dance music event, featuring multiple Hip Hop & Electronic artists across four inner city venues across the country Some patrons arrived wearing very risqué outfits ready to have a fun music filled day listening to the long list of artists who were due to play RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I’m going to make this nice and slow’: Young dance festival… Now music festivals could be SHUT DOWN by the government if… Share this article Share Poll Should the NSW Government introduce pill testing at festivals? Yes 244 votes No 222 votes Unsure 23 votes Now share your opinion Some patrons arrived wearing very risqué outfits ready to have a fun-filled day listening to the long list of artists who were due to play. … Read full this story
- TV at Unprecedented Scale: How Dick Wolf Rebounded to 198 Hours of Drama a Season
- Platinum Jubilee live updates: Britain celebrates Queen Elizabeth II's 70 years on the throne
- Stranger Things season 4, part 1 ending explained: your biggest questions answered
- Pet Sematary to close out SXSW, full film lineup reveals
- ‘Cannot compete' Stunning Meghan pic reveals hidden ‘disaster’ for Firm
- The Struggle for Gay Rights Is Over
- Michelle Carter suicide texting case: Inside the groundbreaking trial of a crime of the digital age
- The Self-Made Man: How Stephen Elliott Writes His Life
- Meghan flies home WITHOUT Harry as family 'ready to resolve conflict'
- The Threat of Polio in the Badlands of Boko Haram
Glamorous young revellers parade some VERY risqué outfits at Listen Out as festival season begins - and they are met by a wall of police and security after last year's overdose deaths have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.