Thanks to the proliferation of subscription streaming services and digital retailers, it’s incredibly easy these days to watch top-shelf movies and television shows, just by pushing a few buttons on a remote control. And yet perhaps because the outside world seems to be in a constant state of crisis, it’s also perhaps harder than ever to be thankful for the good things in life — including quality home entertainment.So with a long Thanksgiving weekend ahead, here are a handful of streamable films and TV series that might make you feel more grateful. Some you can watch for free with an internet connection, some you can buy or rent and some require a subscription. All are excellent and a testament to humanity’s remarkable ability to find new ways to tell good stories.‘Friends’ (Netflix)Fifteen years after the quintessential ’90s sitcom went off the air, new generations keep discovering the simple pleasure of hanging out with six neurotic New Yorkers. Viewers in the United States should enjoy “Friends” on Netflix while they can, since it’ll be moving to the new subscription service HBO Max in May. In the meantime, fans can still spend the holiday weekend with a show responsible for some of… Read full this story
- This is how astronauts celebrate Thanksgiving and other holidays in space
- How to make a sleep divorce work – from putting sex first to speaking up
- I made it to NUS law school after spending 10 years behind bars. I was 31, but not too late.
- Ranking NFL's top 10 WRs for 2021: Packers' Davante Adams headlines impressive list
- Magnite Makes a Big Acquisition and Drops Preliminary Results
- The “Buyukada 10” are falsely accused on terror charges. Justice in Turkey must prevail ǀ View
- The Neato Botvac D7 is impressive, but its price tag makes it hard to justify
- Sonos Roam Review: Tiny Speaker, Huge Value | Digital Trends
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' delivers a major shock in its fourth-season finale
- 'As good as high end products': Shoppers say this £5.50 Rimmel sweat-fighting primer is a summer makeup essential
10 streaming options for Thanksgiving sure to make you feel grateful have 331 words, post on www.latimes.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.