Manchester United youth star Max Taylor could make his full first-team debut in the Europa League today – after being given the all-clear from testicular cancer in February. In a series of new interviews about his remarkable comeback, the 19-year-old defender has shed light on how his mum Stella, step-dad Matthew and 18-year-old girlfriend Lydia Richards have faithfully supported him following the shocking diagnose in September 2018. Instagram photos on Lydia’s Instagram account show her with the Manchester United star at his hospital bedside as he embarked upon nine weeks of gruelling treatment. The couple’s social media accounts carry each other’s initials alongside a heart emoji. Scroll down for video Comeback: One of Manchester United’s biggest rising stars, defender Max Taylor, could make his first-team debut for the Premier League club in Kazakhstan on Wednesday, marking a remarkable return to the pitch after battling testicular cancer Lydia Richards, left, has been dating Max for over two years and has helped the footballer to stay strong during his illness, which was diagnosed in September 2018 The couple pictured before Max fell ill; in new interviews this week, the footballer has thanked Lydia, his mum Stella and step-dad Matthew for supporting him… Read full this story
- Heartwarming Video Shows Teen Battling Brain Cancer Singing with Her Nurse
- 'This is about saving lives': PM lashes out at Andy Burnham's lack of 'leadership' as Greater Manchester Mayor refuses to accept Tier Three lockdown rules and haggles for more money - but Lancashire AGREES to the curbs from TOMORROW with '£30m bailout'
- Cancer survivor, 74, who struggled to walk after treatment clocks up 3000km in 10 months
- Second Tory MP stokes free school meals fury: Selaine Saxby hints firms giving food to children should NOT get government help after Ben Bradley suggested cash went to 'crack dens and brothels' - as ministers double down on refusal to fund scheme
- As COVID-19 soars in many communities, schools attempt to find ways through the crisis
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Nov. 13-19
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the UAE Embassy in Washington, DC - Dems push McConnell on COVID-19 relief; Grassley contracts COVID-19
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by UAE - US records 1 million COVID-19 cases in a week; governors crack down
- The 22 reasons we love Cristiano Ronaldo.. from donating millions to charity to avoiding tattoos so he can give blood
- Goodbye to all the celebrities who died in 2011
How teen sweetheart helped nurse Manchester United star Max Taylor, 19, back to health after his battle with testicular cancer - as he prepares to make a remarkable comeback have 399 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 28, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.