Implementing the agenda of the whole tenure, the 12th Party Central Committee convened its 11th plenary meeting in Hanoi from October 7-12 to discuss and give opinions on draft reports to be submitted to the 13th National Party Congress. Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong speaks at the closing session Party General Secretary and PresidentNguyen Phu Trong chaired and delivered opening and closing speeches at the meeting. 1. The Party Central Committee discussedand gave opinions on draft reports to be submitted to the 13th National Party Congress: The draftPolitical Report; the draftreport on the 10-year implementation of thePlatform on national construction during the transitional period to socialism (revised andsupplemented in 2011); the draftreport summarising the implementation of the socio-economicstrategy in the 2011-2020 period and the building of asocio-economic development strategy for the 2021-2030 period; the draft report reviewing the outcomes of implementing the socio-economicdevelopment tasks in the 2016-2020 period and socio-economic development orientationsand tasks for the 2021-2025 period; and thedraft report reviewing the implementation of Party building work andenforcement of the Party Statute of the12th term. The Party Central Committeeassigned the Political Bureau, based on the opinions discussed by the PartyCentral Committee and the Political Bureau’s report on acquirement andexplanation, to complete the aforesaid… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s Party Central Committee concludes 7th plenary meeting
- NCP finalises its central committee members
- MGP central committee meeting turns stormy
- Arafat’s nephew submits resignation from Fatah Central Committee
- PAS central committee meets to discuss Kedah, Perak
- Party Unification Coordination Committee meeting on-going
- Party unification uncommon, multi-dynamic: NCP Co-chair Dahal
- UML and Maoist Centre to form Nepal Communist Party tomorrow
- Nepal: Left alliance unifies to form single party
- Nepal’s communist parties unite ahead of Oli’s China visit; signals for India?
Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 11th plenum have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.