Smart city building must place people at the core According to Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Van Sinh, smart city construction should be people-centred, ensuring that all members of society can benefit while managing information security issues, network security, and personal information. The Central Economic Commission of the Ministry of Planning and Investment and other ministries to organise the Industry 4.0 Summit 2019 on October 2 and 3 in Hanoi. Themed “Digital Vietnam: Accelerating digital transformation toward sustainable development”, the summit covered key technical topics presented by leading industry speakers in smart manufacturing, smart city, smart energy, banking innovation, and digital economy. The summit brought together more than 3,500 attendees, including business leaders, professionals, innovators, and C-level decision-makers from key sectors to engage, network, benchmark, and offer insights on upgrading digital capabilities for a powerful 4.0 transformation. Notably, at the seminar on building a smart city in the process of the national digital transformation, many recommendations were made. Smart cities are to become the basic driving force of socio-economic development across the country. Currently, the country has more than 830 urban areas with the rate of urbanisation reaching 38.6 per cent. Economic growth in urban areas reach an average of… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 31
- New Mississippi River cruise boat to call on Baton Rouge, New Orleans beginning in October
- Bank of Canada fourth-quarter survey says business sentiment 'broadly positive,' labor market tightening
- Business survey suggests U.S. labor market may have peaked
- Graphic: Top Indian firms set for 23% profit jump in October-December quarter
- Louisiana added 8,300 jobs over 12-month span through December, unemployment flat
- 'Will the Mallya issue be put in cold storage?'
- City-parish officials may revisit 12-year-old ban on new bars in downtown Lafayette
- Global economy snapback to prove elusive despite market joy: Reuters polls
BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 12 have 302 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.