Technology eSIM service now available for Apple Watch By Van Ly Friday, Dec 13, 2019,19:02 (GMT+7) eSIM service now available for Apple WatchBy Van Ly A person wears a smartwatch. Viettel has launched eSIM service for the Apple Watch – PHOTO: VAN LY HANOI – Apple Watch users in Vietnam can now use eSIM service directly on their watches to connect with the country’s mobile network, without needing to use bluetooth on their iPhones to set up a connection. This marks the next step in Viettel’s plan to expand the service to more devices. Viettel Telecom launched eSIM for Apple Watch today, December 13, making it the first carrier to offer the service in the local market. Apple Watch products are easily available through the Viettel Store chain. Earlier, Viettel was the first to provide eSIM for iPhone users. With the eSIM service, Apple’s smartwatch users can receive calls, use maps, stream music online on their watches without having to carry an iPhone as well. According to the military-run telecom provider, the service’s activation fee is VND150,000 and monthly maintenance fee is VND25,000. On the occasion of the launch, Viettel is offering a waiver of the activation fee and the monthly fee for the… Read full this story
- Everything Apple announced today: iPhone, iOS, Apple Watch, and more
- The 10-point Apple Watch Series 4 review: Finally a worthwhile upgrade
- 8 industries Apple Watch Series 4 disrupts
- One of the most exciting new iPhone features will not be available at launch
- Apple prepares to release ECG app for Watch Series 4
- Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile reportedly won't support eSIM until late 2018
- It’s 2018, and Wear OS is hard to recommend. Is there hope around the corner?
- Nubia’s new wearable puts a 4-inch flexible smartphone on your wrist
- Opinion: Are leather and LTE the future of PCs?
- What will smartphones of the future look like? Here are 6 (crazy) predictions
eSIM service now available for Apple Watch have 323 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.