The solar power boom in Vietnam is bringing benefits for Chinese suppliers and contractors in engineering, procurement, and construction participating in the value chain, but are urged to be cautious in choosing suitable and reliable partners. Companies such as these are now scrambling to find new customers, both domestic and internationally, in a shored reversal of fortunes for an industry flooded with orders only a few years ago. At the recent Solar Power Expo Vietnam in Hanoi, Ku Jun Heong, Trina Solar director of sales and marketing in Asia Pacific and the Middle East, said that Vietnam has always been an important market for the company. “With a deep understanding of the market, we built a production facility in the country, and achieved production capacity of 800MW annually. It shows our confidence in the solar potential of Vietnam,” Heong said. According to the annual report of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., as of December 31, 2018 it had more than 900 customers for solar modules from China and 1,200 from other countries, including the United States, Mexico, Australia, Japan, and Vietnam. Revenue from the Vietnamese market last year reached $148.52 million. Last August, JinkoSolar signed a 240MW solar module supply agreement… Read full this story
- Should Germany import hydrogen or produce it at home?
- Healthcare and frontline workers, elderly will need 600 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Rural economy and agri crucial for self-reliance: Gadkari
- Second wave of covid is not a worry: HDFC Securities CFO
- Corporates’ foot in the banking door fraught with unnecessary danger: Experts
- Energy transition must go hand in hand with 'Just Transition': Study
- Hyderabad: Health department gives nod for antigen tests in private hospitals
- Zimbabwe losing $1.5-bln gold a year to smuggling ― Report
- IT industry seeks permanent WFH relaxation for SEZ units
- How to stamp out painful bunions for good: DR MARTIN SCURR answers your health questions
Experience required in solar sector have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.