Han Seo-hee, a former K-pop trainee, claimed that her girlfriend Jung Da-eun strangled her and threatened to kill her.
Han uploaded a post on her Instagram account Thursday featuring a string of text messages she claims she sent to an acquaintance, which read, “Jung Da-eun tried to kill me and now she’s saying sorry. […] She strangled my neck and said she’ll kill me herself when I said I’m so tired with life that I want to die. […] Does any of this make sense to you?”
The post has since been deleted but not before it went viral online.
Han then posted on her Instagram account a few hours later a photo of her hand, with her index finger appearing swollen, and wrote, “It’s okay, it wasn’t a big deal. […] I am a strong person so don’t worry.”
Han and Jung admitted that they were dating in October after they took photos together and uploaded them on their Instagram accounts.
Han previously dated K-pop star T.O.P, a member of boy band Big Bang. Han made headlines in 2017 for admitting to using drugs with T.O.P.
A Seoul court gave Han a three-year suspended prison sentence and four years of probation.
Jung, who debuted through the TV series “Ulzzang Generation” in 2011 was charged for using drugs in 2016 and sentenced to one year and 10 months in prison.
By Esther Chung
- Recap: Call Your Girlfriend
- Trump says he’ll put 10% tariffs on remaining China imports
- Man Accused In Murder Of Missing Bethel Park Woman Denied Bond
- Working Class Voters Betrayed by Globalization Turn to Trump’s GOP: ‘Democrats Weren’t Looking Out for Me’
- Recap: But I’m a Cheerleader
- Series Finale Recap: Fade Out on a Girl
- Recap: My Boyfriend’s Back
- 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- Pixar Reveals Details About Its Next Original Film
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Footage Debuts at D23