Han Seo-hee, a former K-pop trainee, claimed that her girlfriend Jung Da-eun strangled her and threatened to kill her.Han uploaded a post on her Instagram account Thursday featuring a string of text messages she claims she sent to an acquaintance, which read, “Jung Da-eun tried to kill me and now she’s saying sorry. […] She strangled my neck and said she’ll kill me herself when I said I’m so tired with life that I want to die. […] Does any of this make sense to you?”The post has since been deleted but not before it went viral online.Han then posted on her Instagram account a few hours later a photo of her hand, with her index finger appearing swollen, and wrote, “It’s okay, it wasn’t a big deal. […] I am a strong person so don’t worry.”Han and Jung admitted that they were dating in October after they took photos together and uploaded them on their Instagram accounts. Han previously dated K-pop star T.O.P, a member of boy band Big Bang. Han made headlines in 2017 for admitting to using drugs with T.O.P. A Seoul court gave Han a three-year suspended prison sentence and four years of probation. Jung, who… Read full this story
- Veteran congresswoman says gerrymandering hurts America
- Police investigating suspected car bomb in Northern Ireland; MPs say nobody hurt
- Colton Underwood from ‘The Bachelor’ says girlfriend Cassie Randolph ‘will have a ring one day’
- Trump won't discuss Mueller pardons yet but says "scam" hurt many
- Michael Jackson 'Momo' video warns figure will shout 'Hee hee' at them
- Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend says she was shocked NFL team picked him up after arrest
- The Enigma of The Simpsons’ Hans Moleman
- Teenager, 19, and her all-girl gang ambushed her ex-girlfriend
- Hans Zimmer interview: 'I am an embarrassing silence without my musicians'
- Ted Bundy's ex-girlfriend tells how they watched news of his killings
Han Seo-hee says girlfriend hurt her have 325 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.