NEC Red Rockets of Japan celebrate their win at the VTV Cup 2019 – Photo vtv.vn The visiting side came from behind to defeat Việt Nam 27-29, 25-17, 25-17, 25-16 in the final match. A knee injury kept Vietnamese captain Trần Thị Thanh Thuý out of the first set. However, the home side, members of the senior and U23 national teams, played well to take a 16-7 lead. NEC re-set their team after a time out and scored six points in a row to narrow the gap to 16-15. Both sides played well to keep it even at 27-27 before Việt Nam went ahead and won the set 29-27. NEC adjusted their style in the second set and easily took the lead while the Vietnamese side grew exhausted because of their five-set semi-final against North Korea on Friday. NEC won it 25-17, then took the next two sets 25-17 and 26-16 despite Việt Nam coach Nguyễn Tuấn Kiệt’s best efforts to change the dynamic of the match. In the third-place playoff, North Korea beat Chinese Fujian 27-25, 25-21, 25-15. The organisers also presented other awards to teams and players. Australia was named the fair-play team, Tsukada Shiori of NEC was… Read full this story
- India vs England Highlights, World Cup 2019: England End India's Unbeaten Run To Keep Semis Hopes Alive
- Twitter Reacts As India Start World Cup 2019 Campaign On A High
- Women’s World Cup 2019: all you need to know with 100 days to go
- ICC World Cup 2019: Agarkar lauds Indian attack, says Bumrah rarely has a bad day
- ICC World Cup 2019: Australia spinner Adam Zampa reprimanded for using "audible obscenities"
- World Cup 2019: Rohit Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal Star As India Crush South Africa By 6 Wickets
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: All Pakistan players adhered to curfew timings night before India game, claims PCB
- "Would Pick Rishabh Pant For No.4": Ricky Ponting's Advice For India Ahead Of World Cup 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019 tactical guides: Revamped All Blacks chase three from three
- World Cup 2019: South Africa vs Bangladesh, Probable Playing XI
NEC Red Rockets win VTV Cup 2019 have 350 words, post on ven.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.