Advertisement Whether you want to make music, record a podcast, or just knock together a ringtone, you’ll need a good quality Mac audio editor. There are some amazing audio editors for Mac available that won’t break the bank. In fact, many won’t cost you anything at all.So, from quick and simple apps to professional level tools, here’s our pick of the best affordable and free audio editing software for Mac.1. AudacityAudacity is the first audio editor that most people will stumble upon through a Google search. It’s an easy recommendation. It’s free and open source, has a fairly straightforward interface, and supports a massive number of file types, including MP3 and WAV.You can record straight into the app (though not using instruments), or edit existing files. There’s an enormous number of effects you can use, a spectrogram for analyzing frequencies, and it supports high quality 32-bit audio as well.Audacity is a fantastic starting point for anyone who needs a simple editor, but has enough power to grow as you become more experienced. The only downside is that it doesn’t support full non-destructive editing, so make sure you’ve got a backup of your original audio before you begin.Download: Audacity (Free)2. WavePadWavePad… Read full this story
- The best free screen recorders for 2019
- The Best External Hard Drives for Mac in 2019
- The best tune-up utilities of 2019
- The best Windows apps
- Lifehacker Pack for iPhone 2010: Our List of the Best iPhone Apps
- The best music of the decade
- What Are the Best Travel Shoes?
- Jersey City’s 4 Best Spots For Low-Priced Latin American Food
- Best Black Friday deals 2019: New discounts updated daily
- The best fitness apps for Android
The 9 Best Free and Cheap Audio Editors for Mac have 282 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.