Xtreme Studio’s launch of the Vietnam-made virtual reality (VR) game called Top of Vietnam on May 10 showed that VR can be used in many different fields and that Vietnamese can master this technology. VR allows people to experience trips around the world though they are just sitting at home. Travelers can make ‘draft’ tours with VR before deciding whether to go there. The Conservation reported that after a virtual trip to the Great Barrier Reef offshore Queensland with VR device, users felt as if they had been to the world’s largest coral reef. Vietnam has also begun utilizing VR in entertainment and tourism products and services in order to lure more customers. Some businesses believe that VR could be used in the advertisement and marketing industries. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. The game is designed specifically for Landmark… Read full this story
- US Senate and Future Holographic Virtual Reality Technology Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality, Where Did It Go?
- Human Sanity in Long Term Space Flight and Virtual Reality Strategies
- Virtual Reality Meetings Across the Pond will Prevent Pollution?
- Skateboarding Video Games - Rainy Day Virtual Reality Living Rooms of The Future
- Virtual Reality and Presidential Meeting in Holographic 3D
- Making Love in Virtual Reality
- Conversation with Plato in 3D Holographic Virtual Reality
- Virtual Reality is Revolutionising Education in Africa
- Bicycle Virtual Reality System Needed
Vietnam-made virtual reality technology allows on-the-spot travel have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.