The thing with very rich and popular people is, they need to do everything with a generous dollop of flair. And everyone must know about it. Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter has now unfollowed Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, on Twitter. Give it a moment to sink in. But before Dorsey did that, he made a rather slick move which ensured the world knew about it. As we head towards the end of the year, there isn’t a lot of new stuff happening in the world of tech, and surely, this is the perfect time to drop a bombshell. What basically happened was that Jack Dorsey first followed a Twitter account called @BigTechAlert. By its own description, @BigTechAlert, “s an automated account that follows the most important executives and people from Big Tech companies and tracks what they do, who they unfollow, and what they fav in Twitter.” Good then. The wheels were in motion. As soon as that was done, he probably counted to 10 and then unfollowed Mark Zuckerberg, whose Twitter handle is @finkd. The @finkd account has 464K followers at the time of writing this. Almost instantaneously, the @BigTechAlert posted a tweet for the Twitterosphere… Read full this story
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Attacks Facebook Chief Mark Zuckerberg over Free Speech Comments
- Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg mercilessly mocked by Stephen Colbert
- Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency gets a 'hell no' from Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
- Tough challenges ahead for Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
- Hackers Hit Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's Twitter Account
- Kryptowährung von Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg verteidigt Libra - und sich selbst
- Kanye West calls out social media apps for being 'modern-day cigarettes', but thinks Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is a 'visionary'
- 7 questions Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg needs to answer about InfoWars
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg has a tough road ahead in Europe on data privacy
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg feels the burn in Congress hearings
Warring CEOs: Jack Dorsey is No Longer Following Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg on Twitter have 320 words, post on www.news18.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.