Billie Eilish has defended her friendship with Drake, saying there are “more important things for people to worry about”.The 18-year-old sparked controversy last year when she revealed the Canadian rapper, 33, had been texting her.In an interview with US Vogue, the multi-Grammy award winning singer said the internet was such a “mess right now”, and that “everybody’s so sensitive”.She said: “A grown man can’t be a fan of an artist? There are so many people that the internet should be more worried about.”Like, you’re really going to say that Drake is creepy because he’s a fan of mine, and then you’re going to go vote for Trump? What the f*** is that s***?.” Advertisement Eilish also revealed that she can now understand why some celebrities struggle with their mental health.Having previously spoken openly about her own issues, she said the more famous she gets, the easier it is to imagine herself going through a similar thing. More from Ents & Arts Brad Pitt, Bridget Jones and royal jokes in front of Prince William: 12 stand out BAFTA moments Emily Maitlis stalker jailed after 12th restraining order breach Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears: Ten of the shortest celeb marriages Michael Barrymore:… Read full this story
- Cardi B defends 'looking loud' and Billie Eilish on her 'lost-and-found' wardrobe in new Mean Tweets
- Rihanna, Billie Eilish, and More Albums We Can’t Wait to Hear This Spring
- Billie Eilish releases her first album
- Where Kylie Jenner and Drake Really Stand Amid Romance Rumors
- Inside Drake's Star-Studded Birthday Party With Adele, Chris Brown and More Celebs
- Drake Getting Booed Off Stage After a Surprise Appearance Will Make You Cringe
- Australian Open: Billie Jean King wants Margaret Court Arena renamed despite friendship with tennis great
- Louisa Krause joins Billy Crystal's 'Here Today'
- 'It's important for us to celebrate together': US women's soccer team defends 'disgusting' celebrations during 13-0 World Cup thrashing of Thailand saying 'it's disrespectful if we don't show up and give our best' after leaving their opposition in tears
- Prince Andrew interview: Duke says he doesn’t regret friendship with paedo Epstein as he met ‘useful’ people through him
Billie Eilish, 18, defends friendship with Drake, 33 have 357 words, post on news.sky.com at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.