Saturday Night Live has set a pair of returning hosts to front upcoming episodes of the late-night staple. Comic John Mulaney will make his third SNL hosting gig on February 29, and the reigning 007 Daniel Craig is booked for March 7, which will mark his second turn on the NBC show. Former Talking Heads frontman David Byrne, whose Broadway production David Byrne’s American Utopia recently was set for a film version by Spike Lee, will be Mulvaney’s musical guest, and singer-songwriter The Weeknd will perform on the Craig-led episode. Mulaney fronts John Mulaney & the Sack Lunch Bunch, a musical comedy special that began streaming on Netflix in late December, and Craig returns as James Bond in the suave British superspy’s 25th film, No Time to Die, which opens April 10. The sketch-comedy series produced by Lorne Michaels’ Broadway Video is in it 45th season on NBC. This weekend’s host is Rupaul, with Justin Bieber supplying the tunes. The program airs live at 11:30 p.m. ET and 8:30 p.m. PT.
- Meet outspoken mummy blogger Zoe George who's set to shake things up in highly anticipated Big Brother reboot
- Emmerdale becomes the first British soap to resume filming with a 'phased return' starting with six new episodes featuring characters in lockdown
- Coming soon! Big Brother Australia's new housemates leaked as mummy blogger Zoe George, sports star Daniel Gorringe and miner Mat are revealed
- Who Got the Most Screen Time on
- Stars to come out to support NYC's The Public Theater
- Tina Fey Is 50, So Here Are 50 Great Tina Fey Moments
- Any time is podcast time
- Leslie Jordan Choosing Daddies Won Late Night This Week
- Every Movie Release Delayed, New 2020 Release Dates and Beyond
- Buckingham Palace's blueprints revealed: Architects release the most detailed ever floor plans of the Queen's London home - from its opulent drawing rooms to the monarch's private apartments
‘SNL’ Sets John Mulaney & Daniel Craig To Host Upcoming Episodes have 302 words, post on deadline.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.