Hello, dear readers. Welcome to today’s post-Super Bowl edition of The Monitor, WIRED’s culture news roundup. As you might imagine, this latest installment includes a few of the Big Game trailers that dropped during last night’s Super Bowl LIV. There’s also some other cool news about David Byrne and Disney+’s Loki show. Tune in. The New James Bond No Time to Die Trailer Is a Metaphor There isn’t a whole lot in the new trailer for No Time to Die that didn’t show up in the last trailer for the forthcoming James Bond film. There is, however, the opening bit where Bond (Daniel Craig) asks Nomi (Captain Marvel’s Lashana Lynch), “You ever flown one of these things before?” She responds, “Nope,” and the camera pulls out to reveal them both in a small plane about to be dropped out of a much bigger one. The plane (the small one) drops into the sky and she steers it into action. It’s a small moment, but it’s also possibly a metaphor. It’s been rumored that Nomi, a double-0 agent, could play a major role in the franchise going forward. No Time to Die will be Craig’s last turn as 007 and it’s… Read full this story
- Exclusive First Look at New 'James Bond: Solstice' Art
- James Bond movie No Time To Die POSTPONED by 6 months and won’t be released until November after coronavirus fears
- Report: Telltale Games Might Be Working On New Borderlands And James Bond Games
- 'Spider-Man's Tom Holland Earns Praise for His James Bond Style on Academy Awards Red Carpet
- Billie Eilish song lets slip new secrets about James Bond film No Time To Die
- James Bond actress Olga Kurylenko tests positive for coronavirus, urges fans to 'take this seriously'
- James Bond Actor Clifton James Dies At 96
- Exclusive 'James Bond: Solstice' First Look
- LEGO James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Creator Expert Set is Available Now
- James Bond: Here Is What Henry Cavill Could Look Like As 007
The New James Bond have 331 words, post on www.wired.com at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.