Xiaomi has already confirmed it will launch its Mi 10 series in China on February 13. Mi 10 is going to be Xiaomi’s first flagship smartphone with Qualcomm’s top-end 5G-enabled Snapdragon 865 processor. As the launch day nears, Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro renders have surfaced online. The renders give a closer look at the design of the two phones.Xiaomi Mi 10 is seen sporting four rear cameras, three sensors in a single panel and a separate sensor. The sensors are followed by LED flash. The back panel looks like a glass body with glossy finish. On the front, the phone comes with a small punch-hole camera on the left top corner. The display is curved on the sides, reminiscent to some of the recent flagship phones with OLED displays. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has a fairly similar design. If you look closely, the camera panel on the back has additional camera sensors. Separately, Xiaomi Mi 10 prices have also leaked. The 8GB, 128GB model will be priced at $599 while 8GB, 256GB and 12GB, 512GB models will be priced at $642 and $699 respectively. According to leaked specifications, Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro… Read full this story
- OnePlus 9 Pro render images leaked online, reveal new rear camera design
- OnePlus 9 Pro renders reveal a Galaxy Note 20-like rear camera bump, 6.7-inch curved display
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked intelligence reveals that Iran is running a covert war in Syria from top secret HQ near Damascus airport codenamed 'The Glasshouse'
- Xiaomi's next flagship phone could feature a major display upgrade
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro to take on Galaxy S21, OnePlus 9 Pro with 120Hz QHD+ OLED display
- Xiaomi Mi 11 likely to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 processor
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review: A formidable choice
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro leaked online ahead of official launch
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review: Big in size, specs, and camera, but not in appeal
- Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro expected to launch at Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro leaked renders reveal key design upgrades have 309 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.