If the rumor mill is to be believed, Apple has an awful lot of new products in the works. We’re not just talking spec bumps and minor tweaks, but all-new devices such as an iPhone SE 2. Tile-like trackers called AirTags are also said to be on the way, and there’s even talk of Apple launching a redesigned 14.1-inch MacBook Pro with a new keyboard. Some of these devices are expected to arrive later than others, but a whole heap of them are said to be just around the corner. In fact, the next big Apple event is set for March 31, 2020. But will it actually happen? Due to the coronavirus, officially known as COVID-19,the probability of a physical event is negligible. Fortunately, that doesn’t mean we won’t see products announced, though. Where and when will it happen? Apple has held an event in March most years since it launched the Apple Watch on March 9, 2015 (2017 is the only year since then that the company skipped the March event). In 2016, the event fell on March 21, which then occurred on March 27, 2018, and March 25, 2019. Given the pattern of the last few years, a… Read full this story
- Apple's rumored new MacBook Airs potentially business unfriendly
- Apple schedules October 4 event: iPhone 5 expected to debut
- New Apple TV With App Store Announcement At IPhone Event In September
- Apple Will Release 3 Anniversary IPhones This Fall!
- 2017 Apple Watch Series 3 Rumors Suggest Cellular Chip And USB-C Charging
- Apple Struts Lighter, Faster, Bigger iPhone 5
- Apple Reportedly Unveiling Next-Gen IPhone on Oct. 4
- Apple Talk: Ghost of white iPhone haunts Steve Jobs
- Apple Exhausts Initial Supply of iPhone 5S
- Apple WWDC Slides Leak With IPhone 6 On Them
Apple spring 2020 announcements: Rumored iPhones, MacBooks, and much more have 273 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.