A builder is thought to have shot dead his partner, their two young daughters, their pet dog and himself at a picturesque West Sussex village. The bodies of the family were found at their £500,000 property in Woodmancote. The property was home to builder Robert Needham, 42, his mother Maureen, 77, his partner Kelly Fitzgibbons, 40, and their two children Ava, four, and Lexi, two. Robert, described by one former neighbour as a ‘bully’, is believed to have shot his family, minus his mother, before taking his own life at their home on Sunday evening. Yesterday, Mrs Needham confirmed the tragedy – and hinted that she may have even been in the property at the time of the deaths. In a now-deleted Facebook post to a friend, Mrs Needham said: ‘It was Robert, Kelly and my lovely grandchildren that all died upstairs.’ A former next-door neighbour of the couple has described Robert as a ‘nasty piece of work’, who she would take care to avoid. ‘Kelly was alright but he was a bully,’ she said. ‘He was rude, he let that dog out at all hours of the night. She was nice but I kept away from him. ‘He was ignorant… Read full this story
- The town that went sects mad: Leafy East Grinstead is well known as the UK home of Scientology... but it's become a magnet for Mormons, Satanists and Druids who dance naked, so could it all be down to a wartime tale of generosity?
- 'I'll cut you up piece by piece until I reach your head': How Harry and Meghan snapped up $14.7m dream home from Russian tycoon whose ex-wife claims he threatened to kill her – but he says it's a lie and she defrauded HIM
- Dog owners making a difference by tidying up litter to keep their pooches safe
- The true love that made me realise I'd suffered abuse: Joan Collins's novelist daughter Tara Newley makes a brave and shocking revelation about a previous relationship
- How the West Was Digitized
- ISIS Beatles say life sentence inside 'hell on Earth' supermax prison would be worse than the death penalty if they are sent to face US justice for string of terrorist beheadings
- Escape from France: Chaos as thousands of Britons battle to return home before 4AM tomorrow when country is put on UK quarantine list - as plane, train and ferry ticket prices soar while seats sell out
- EXCLUSIVE: Putin, Trump Will Never Allow US-Russia Armed Conflict, Lavrov Says
- Unfortunate Brits who just missed the 4am France quarantine deadline arrive home including a mother whose train was delayed and must now isolate with her disabled son - after 160,000 raced through the night on midnight ferries and even FISHING BOATS
- Daisy Coleman’s mom says tragic daughter killed herself after finding out ‘teen rape left her unable to have children’
'Bully' builder who allegedly 'shot his partner, their two daughters, four and two, their pet dog and then himself' at their £500,000 West Sussex home was 'nasty piece of work', says neighbour have 460 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.