Hanoi (VNA) – DW News, a German-based English-language news and information channel, has just published an article lauding Vietnam's outcomes in its 'war' against the novel coronavirus. The article, titled 'How Vietnam is winning its ‘war’ on coronavirus' opened with a question of how Vietnam, a densely populated neighbour of China with weak healthcare system and a low budget for combating the virus, has managed to keep its COVID-19 infection rate so low. It wrote as the coronavirus pandemic rages in wealthy European countries, more than 10,000 kilometers from China where the outbreak began, Vietnam has widely been spared. According to the article, in Germany alone, the latest numbers from the Johns Hopkins University show 50,871 people have been infected with the virus, resulting in 351 fatalities. Vietnam, which shares a 1,100-kilometer-long border with China, however, has only reported under 200 infections and no fatalities since the outbreak began in January. "Even if we consider these numbers with a dose of caution, one thing is clear: Vietnam has a done a good job thus far in fighting the coronavirus," it said. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc examines the Defence Ministry's COVID-19 control and prevention work (Photo: VNA). During the Lunar… Read full this story
- The Fight to Free the Charleston 5
- Don't Fight Skin Damage With More Chemicals - Check Your Labels & Use Natural Products Instead
- Country First
- Deliver Us From Evil, Let Freedom Ring - Sean Hannity & Bill O'Reilly Fox News Battle for Supremacy
- The Case of Thai Joint Venture With Japanese Partner in Construction Business
- Blood-Glut (A Two Part Short Story)
- Olympic Nations - Who Is Who?
- Patriotism, Love of Country Or Perhaps Serving Those in Government?
- Football and Violence - Football Or Fireball?
- Alternative History Novel Provides Answers That Just Might Surprise!
German media analyses Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19 have 297 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.