Hanoi People’s Committee has issued the plan for the literary development in the city to 2025 with a view to 2030. Hanoi plans to open more book street According to the plan, by 2025, the city will upgrade and invest in the public libraries and libraries at educational facilities to widen the public access to knowledge and encourage the reading. The goal is to have 80% of the students at schools and universities use libraries on a regular basis. People in mountainous and rural areas can also access books more easily so 20-25% of the rural areas and 15-20% of the mountainous areas will go to the libraries more. The city authorities will have plans to promote reading among each household and encourage the family to read at home. It is hoped that each firm, apartment building or hotel will have at least one bookshelf or library. 85% of the library users will have the habit to read, go to the library and know how to use the library to entertain, study and work efficiently in 2030. Each citizen will read an average of four books a year and the libraries will receive two million visitors a year. The libraries… Read full this story
- STEM hub launched in Norfolk to battle talent crisis
- 'Large Disparity': Trump-Kim Hanoi Summit Unlikely to Break New Ground
- Rada approves Ukraine's environment policy strategy until 2030
- Ireland to double foreign aid to more than two billion euro by 2030
- Airport's role as transatlantic hub 'can be enhanced'
- Groundbreaking plan to uncover secret MOUNTAINS buried below sea by mapping the entire ocean floor by 2030
- UK must get rid of diesel and petrol cars by 2030
- North Korea issues warning to Donald Trump ahead of Hanoi summit
- Hanoi Trump-Kim Summit Has Set Back DPRK Denuclearization
- Wales needs 20,000 more care workers by 2030
Hanoi aims to become literary hub by 2030 have 291 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.