By & by Natalie Finn | Fri., 27 Mar. 2020 12:10 PM Share Tweet Email Oxygen On May 5, 1993, best friends Steven Branch, Michael Moore, and Christopher Byers—all 8 years old and in the second grade—went missing in West Memphis, Ark.On May 6, the boys’ battered bodies were found in a drainage ditch in Robin Hood Hills. All three had been stripped naked and hogtied with their own shoelaces. Christopher’s genitals had been mutilated.A month later, three teenagers—Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley Jr.—were charged with murdering the boys. They were convicted under what can best be described as questionable circumstances, and eventually released after what started to feel like the world had taken up their cause.So they’re the ones who eventually came to be known as the West Memphis Three. Read Watch an Exclusive First Look at Oxygen’s New True Crime Special The Forgotten West Memphis Three The efforts, including the media coverage, that went into freeing Damien, Jason and Jessie were tremendous, notes Bob Ruff, a former fire chief and host of the investigative podcast Truth and Justice, which dedicated its fifth season to the 1993 murders as Ruff, his team and listeners pieced together evidence week by week, resulting in… Read full this story
- Lawman who monstered the Mafia: The blood-soaked story of how Gerald Shur helped jail 10,000 bad guys and spirited away Mob supergrasses from Sammy 'the Bull' to Joseph 'the Animal' in daring witness protection programme
- Democrat Insider: Anti-Trump Postal Workers in GOP Neighborhoods Throw Mail-In Ballots in the Garbage
- Shopdown! Asda customers told to wait in their CAR before they can enter stores, Covid marshals inside and food rationing is BACK...supermarket rules as England enters second national shutdown
- We wouldn’t be here without Unknown Warrior & millions like him, says VC war hero
- My COVID story: "I kept gargling and steaming to avoid accumulation of sputum"
- The Great 21st-Century Treasure Hunt
- Veteran Sideman Brett Tuggle on His Years With Fleetwood Mac, David Lee Roth, and More
- Gaza fighting rages as truce remains elusive
- In pictures: Israel-Gaza conflict
- The Mandalorian, season 2: Episode 1’s Easter eggs and secrets explained
Inside the Unknown Story of the have 349 words, post on www.eonline.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.