All this week in our must-have guides, the Mail’s TV critic Christopher Stevens and Weekend magazine film critic Simone Andrews are rounding up the best TV available through streaming and catch-up channels to help you and your family through the coming weeks. We’ve already had riotous comedy, brilliant drama and fascinating factual shows, while tomorrow it’s the best family entertainment. Today, it’s the most unmissable movies. Saoirse Ronan stars as Mary Stuart, with Margot Robbie as Elizabeth I in Mary Queen of Scots GRIPPING DRAMA Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool (2017, 15) iPlayer Soft-hearted, fact-based romance starring Annette Bening as Hollywood star Gloria Grahame who, in 1979, was in the twilight of her career but still full of energy. Performing on stage in London, she meets and embarks on a relationship with Peter Turner (Jamie Bell), a young aspiring actor from Liverpool. Julie Walters and Vanessa Redgrave also star. Foxcatcher (2014, 12) iPlayer Sporting biopic following the incredible strange-but-true story of two wrestler brothers (Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo) and a wealthy sponsor (Steve Carell). With excellent performances, it’s a fascinating, twisted character study. Burton & Taylor (2013, 15) iPlayer One of Hollywood’s most glamorous and volatile couples, twice-divorced… Read full this story
- Apple TV+ Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies available now
- Bravissimo now offer virtual bra fittings to help customers at home during lockdown
- Valentine Week 2021: 5 Tamil Films You Need To Binge Watch With Your Special One!
- Valentine's Day 2021: 5 Tamil Films You Need To Binge Watch With Your Special One!
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards Nominations Announced
- SXSW Film Festival Unveils Full Lineup; Charli XCX Quarantine Feature To Close Fest; Tom Petty Docu Set As Centerpiece
- 20 years of Gautham Menon: A retrospective on his movies, romance and everything in between
- The 55 best movies on Hulu right now
- 13 Classic Horror Movies Streaming Now on Netflix
- Mark Black History Month with these impactful, uplifting movies and TV shows
The films fit for a Queen: To help you through the coming weeks of lockdown, check out this list of unmissable movies that are available on demand have 316 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.