Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has put out a new set of talking points for campaign surrogates to use in order to pan President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. Axios obtained a memo written by deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield, which advises Biden’s Democratic allies to crucify Trump’s handling of the crisis. ‘Donald Trump has failed us on a historic scale, responsible for unimaginable pain and suffering – and we need to be clear and unshakeable in communicating this to the American people,’ Bedingfield advised. Joe Biden’s campaign is advising Democratic surrogates to hit President Trump hard on his response to the coronavirus pandemic Axios obtained a memo penned by Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield that said the president was responsible for ‘unimaginable pain and suffering’ Biden’s campaign said President Trump’s response can be discussed using the four Cs: believing China, instituting a cover-up, chaos and corporate favoritism Bedingfield said she penned the memo because, ‘Many of you have asked for guidance on how to communicate to the American people a way of understanding the scope and nature of Donald Trump’s failed handling of the coronavirus.’ ‘One of the worst policy mistakes any president has made in our history,’ she… Read full this story
- Special envoy to Ukraine said there was NO quid pro quo when he was questioned under oath - but also called Donald Trump's mention of the Bidens in call to president 'explosive' and trashed Rudy Giuliani's 'corruption' claims
- Exclusive — Donald Trump, Jr. on ‘Woke Culture’: ‘It’s Never Enough,’ Left Always Pushes For More
- Who is running for president in 2020? Donald Trump, and these 17 Democrats
- 'Gleefully Defiant' Donald Trump is Ready to Fight Impeachment, But Will His Longtime Playbook Fail Him?
- Joe Biden's campaign responds to North Korea criticizing him using Trump's 'low IQ' individual insult
- Donald Trump Jokes He'll Need to Call Ukraine to Beat 'Sleepy Joe Biden' at Mississippi Rally
- 'This Week' Transcript: Lon Snowden, Donald Trump
- US needs to reach out to India, other Asian partners to strengthen domestic ties: Joe Biden
- Everything You Need to Know About Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Ukraine and the Whistleblower
- Former Vice President Joe Biden lays out his vision on foreign policy in NY speech
Joe Biden's campaign says Donald Trump is responsible for 'unimaginable pain and suffering' accusing him of 'failing on a historic scale' by 'buying China's spin' and then lying to the American people have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.