The Latest on the first round of the NFL draft. ___ Philadelphia started a little run on wide receivers. The Eagles filled their need for a receiver by taking Jalen Reagor from TCU with the 21st overall pick. Reagor, whose father Montae was a defensive lineman in the NFL who won a Super Bowl with the Colts, is a speedster and skilled punt returner. He had a 1,000-yard season as a sophomore in 2018, but his production fell off in 2019 because of injuries and inconsistent quarterback play. The Minnesota Vikings filled the hole left by the trade of Stefon Diggs to Buffalo for this pick by selecting LSU’s Justin Jefferson, who had 111 catches last season for the national champions. The Chargers then traded up, taking the 23rd pick from New England and selecting Oklahoma linebacker Kenneth Murray, who had 17 tackles for loss, including four sacks last season. The New Orleans Saints then fortified the interior of their offensive line, taking Michigan center Cesar Ruiz. ___ Dallas bolstered an already strong receiving unit that includes Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup by taking Oklahoma playmaker CeeDee Lamb, another All-American. Lamb was a Biletnikoff Award finalist last season. Miami added… Read full this story
- NFL mock draft 2019: Kyler Murray headed toward first-round pick?
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Where will Kyler Murray be drafted? Who is the No. 1 pick?
- Thursday's NFL: Rivers leads Chargers to last-second comeback win over KC
- Thursday's NFL: Rivers leads Chargers to last-second win over Chiefs
- Chargers snap losing streak
- Chargers beat Columbia City, 56-33
- NFL referee controversies: No-call vs. Rams is officials' latest gaffe
- Murray State star Ja Morant stays humble as NBA hype builds
- Chicago Bears add former Pagano aide to defensive staff
- Inside the NHL: Hitchcock will work on McDavid's all-around game
The Latest: Eagles add Reagor; Chargers grab Murray have 286 words, post on apnews.com at April 24, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.