By Tyler Fischer – April 11, 2020 08:15 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Last month, developer TeamKill Media announced Quantum Error, a cosmic horror first-person shooter game for PS5 and PS4. Fast-forward a bit, and the developer has confirmed the game will release on PS5 first, then be ported to the PS4. As for additional platforms, there’s still no word of any, suggesting this will indeed be a PS5 exclusive when it launches.The news comes way of the game’s official Twitter account, which notes that the team is currently focusing on developing for the PS5 in order to develop “for full new tech first.” In other words, the team wants to concentrate on making the game for PS5 without having to worry about the PS4’s lack of power holding the experience back.While it’s looking like the game will launch only on PS5, the developer says it’s too early to know if it will be a launch game. According to the aforementioned Twitter account, the team needs to see how development progresses before making this call. No, we are developing for the next generation first. The PS4 version will be ported from the PS5 version. — QUANTUM ERROR (@quantum_error) April… Read full this story
- Sony’s upcoming video games aren’t being sold on Amazon — and nobody knows why
- Minecraft meets Pokémon GO in this upcoming AR game
- Best local game releases this year
- PlayStation 5 price and release date: Next-gen console retailing for $399?
- PS5, Xbox could be launched at E3 2020, released in 2021
- A Netflix for gaming is the Holy Grail for the big players
- Nintendo just detailed its heavy-hitting lineup of Switch games coming in 2019 — Here they all are
- A ‘school shooter’ video game has been removed from the biggest PC gaming platform, along with the person who made it
- Global game-making fest Molyjam 2 set for July 5-7
- 3 former national athletes to lead Team Singapore at 2019 SEA Games
Upcoming Next-Gen Game Will Release on PS5 First have 314 words, post on comicbook.com at April 11, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.