The season 44 SNL cast. Photo: Mary Ellen Matthews/NBC Saturday Night Live season 44 has come to a close . The one show comedy fans can watch like a sport is over for now, so it's time for the Sunday quarterbacking. We broke down each cast member's screen time, determining how much comedic real estate they occupied. The screen time evaluation system was developed by former Splitsider contributor Erik Voss and brought into the YouTube and cancel culture age by yours truly. This system lets us moneyball SNL. Rather than use a stopwatch to time exactly how long Mikey Day is in any given scene, a point system is employed. Leading a sketch carried more weight than being part of an ensemble or doing a thankless waiter walk-on. Extra points were awarded for applause breaks, which happen more and more for recurring characters or impersonations of polarizing figures. Kate McKinnon got sustained applause every time she poked her li'l muskrat head out as Jeff Sessions , as did Melissa Villaseñor for portraying our woke savior Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez . Points were deducted for generating think pieces, because who needs that? There is such a thing as bad press nowadays. And, justified… Read full this story
- Why we should stop calling it 'screen time' to our kids
- Suicide Squad Director Denies Cutting Jared Leto's Joker Screen Time Due to Dissatisfaction
- Too Much Screen Time May Worsen Kids' Ability to Read Emotions
- Is Excessive Screen Time Slowly Undermining Our Resilience?
- Top 10 Time-Saving, MacGyver-Style Cleaning Tricks
- From Tomb Raider to A Wrinkle in Time: why Hollywood has daddy issues
- DailyMailTV EXCLUSIVE: Roseanne Barr laughs as she says she got fat transferred from stomach to her backside to look like her Kardashian idols… and wants MORE surgery
- 'Since Mum died, NHS care has got worse': Hundreds of patients died because of failings at Mid-Staffs - but it only became a national scandal thanks to whistleblower Julie Bailey. Now she offers a warning anyone with an elderly parent MUST heed
- Jaw-dropping TV screens, VR rides, and the smart PURSE with a flexible display: CES officially kicks off in Las Vegas with more than 4,500 exhibits
- Children in Need Got It Covered album – songs, celebrities and where to buy
Who Got The Most Screen Time on have 366 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.