Apple’s new iPhone SE 2020 has already been listed on Flipkart and is going to be available for purchase in India very soon. However, you can also get the iPhone SE at a discounted price of Rs 38,900 when the device goes on sale. In a partnership with HDFC Bank that offers Rs 3,600 cashback for iPhone SE 2020 buyers. This brings the price of the iPhone SE 2020 down to Rs 38,900. The offer is available for both HDFC debit and credit cards. “iPhone SE will be available in 3500+ retail locations across India. The iPhone SE will be available at a starting price of Rs 38,900 inclusive of cashback of Rs 3,600 on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards. For more information, visit www.indiaistore.com,”Said Redington in a statement. However, Apple is yet to announce the release date for the smartphone here. The Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes in three variants – 64GB (Rs 42,500), 128GB (Rs 47,800) and 256GB (Rs 58,300). With the Rs 3,600 cashback, the 64GB will now be available for Rs 38,900, the 128GB for Rs 44,200 and the 256GB for Rs 54,700. The cashback is valid for both both EMI… Read full this story
- GAME PLAN
- Mail-it-in Friday: So, it is war on Justin Bieber
- Memorial out to battle phone distractions
- Less bang for Super Bowl ad megabucks
- Review: Sea of rights limits March Madness digital
- One-on-one with USC’s Khaled Holmes
- What’s happened since the Warriors last win in San Antonio?
- From a boutique hotel to a big world of golf
- Bruins start strong, hold off USC
You can now get the Apple iPhone SE 2020 for Rs 38,900: Here’s how have 244 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.