Olivia Colman may be film royalty but it didn’t stop her from “falling apart” when she met Brad Pitt for the first time. The Crown actress was starstruck when they bumped into each other at this year’s Oscars after-party. And Olivia, 46, said Fight Club star Brad, 56, reduced her to a giggling mess. “The last Oscars I went to, Brad Pitt was at a party,” she said, recalling their meeting at February’s bash. “I completely fell apart. He came up to me and went ‘Huge fan’ – and I giggled. And then he just walked off.” It was the night Pitt picked up the Best Supporting Actor gong for his role in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time In Hollywood. Olivia had famously walked off with an Oscar herself a year earlier – as Best Actress for her portrayal of Queen Anne in The Favourite. And, fans will remember, she gave a memorable acceptance speech. She tearfully thanked her director and family, screamed Lady Gaga’s name and blew a raspberry as she was told to wrap it up. Olivia later admitted she was a bit drunk – and that she never prepares her acceptance speeches, much to her husband… Read full this story
- Inside Angelina Jolie’s ‘lonely life in lockdown’ with her children as it’s revealed she wants to get back together with Brad Pitt
- EastEnders star Jake Wood grows enormous ginger beard on break from his role as Max Branning – and fans do NOT like it
- Megan Barton-Hanson ‘gutted’ after hospital dash forced her to miss intimate LA date with huge US headliner at Coachella
- Olivia Attwood confirms she is back with Bradley Dack following shock split
- Game of Thrones, season 8, episode 3, The Long Night review: Was the battle as epic as hoped
- 6 TV moments you might have missed this week
- Why did Lady Gaga and Christian Carino split and when did they cancel their wedding?
- Triple Frontier, Hanna, Serenity
- The greatest Best Picture Oscar winning films of all time
- Caroline Flack strips to her undies and heels in sizzling Instagram snap
Olivia Colman 'fell apart' when Brad Pitt told her he was a 'huge fan' of hers have 339 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 6, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.