President Donald Trump doubled down on his threat to delay November’s election, citing concerns mail-in voting could lead to a ‘rigged’ and ‘crooked’ result as one of the Republican Party’s most prominent conservative members said Trump should be impeached over the matter. Trump, in a brief news conference at the White House on Thursday evening, said he didn’t want to see the election delayed but also argued he didn’t want to see mail-in ballots go missing, indicating his opposition to mail-in voting remains an issue in regards to the general election. The president and some Republicans have pushed the unproven claim that mail-in voting leads to fraud and they’ve also questioned the ability of the U.S. Postal Service to get all the ballots delivered to the various state boards of election. ‘We’re asking for a lot of trouble,’ Trump said. ‘Do I want to see a date change? No. But I don’t want to see a crooked election. This election will be the most rigged election in history.’ President Donald Trump doubled down on his threat to delay November’s election, citing concerns mail-in voting could lead to a ‘rigged’ and ‘crooked’ result President Trump said he was concerned that mail-in… Read full this story
- The GOP’s Stealth War Against Voters
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Biden favors vaccines, masks over lockdowns as omicron nears
- Hearings Behind Them, Republicans Close In on Barrett Confirmation
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Democrats inch closer to legislative deal
- Where the Pro-Choice Movement Went Wrong
- Mississippi’s Abortion Ban Is Heading To The Supreme Court. The Case Could Overturn Roe V. Wade.
Donald Trump doubles down on threat to delay the election saying it will be 'CROOKED' if it happens on November 3 - as top conservative calls him 'fascisitic' and demands immediate impeachment and removal have 275 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.