HCM City has prepared eight three to five-star hotels to serve as paid isolation areas for people entering Vietnam from abroad. The HCM People’s Committee approved the municipal departments of health and tourism on the use of tourism facilities as quarantine sites. The hotels are located in districts 1, 3, 5 and 7 and Tan Binh District with 1,500 rooms. The Department of Health is responsible for guiding pandemic prevention and control regulations for the hotels and co-operating with concerned agencies on the facilities. HCM City has decided to provide Covid-19 tests for all local residents who have returned to the southern metro from the central city of Danang since July 1 following the pandemic outbreak. The returnees also have to make health declarations and isolate themselves at home. Anyone who has suspected symptoms have to be medically monitored as regulated.
- More hotels in HCM City to offer paid quarantine service
- Ministry proposes expansion of paid quarantine wards to admit 3,300people weekly
- Ministry proposes paid quarantine wards' expansion to admit 3,300 people weekly
- HCM City authorities explain South Korean returnee protest
- HCM City ready for innovative urban area in east
- Former Thai League coach becomes HCM City's new manager
- Hanoi to join tourism development forum with HCM City, central provinces
- Transit station proposed for HCM City’s Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Forum discusses access to smart city for people with disabilities
- From Tahrir Square to Emaar Square: Cairo's private road to a private city
Eight hotels in HCM City serve as paid quarantine sites have 229 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.