THE family resemblance was striking – the famous jaw, piercing blue eyes. And tragically, just like Elvis Presley , his grandson Benjamin Keough's life ended far too soon. The King's sole male heir — who often appeared reluctant to step into his grandfather's Blue Suede Shoes — killed himself on Sunday morning aged just 27. Reclusive Benjamin died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his mum Lisa Marie's home in the city of Calabasas, California, cops in Los Angeles said. It emerged last night that a distressed woman — thought to be Benjamin's girlfriend — was heard screaming "don't do it" before he shot himself after a night of partying. A neighbour then overheard police interviewing the woman in the back yard of the house. The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: "I saw what appeared to be his girlfriend outside talking to police and she was pretty hysterical, saying: 'I can't believe it'. SHOCKING NEWS "She was saying: 'I can't believe he would do that to himself. The family is going to hate me and they're going to blame me'." The neighbour had seen the woman — whose identity is not known — coming and going from… Read full this story
- How would Elvis Presley have felt about receiving this honour from Trump?
- Elvis Presley awarded US Medal of Freedom by Donald Trump
- Joe McElderry to release live DVD as he hits the road on tour
- Burning love: Afghan Elvis's legacy endures, decades after death
- What it's like running some of Plymouth's wildest pubs
- X Factor winner Ben Haenow narrowly avoids being set on fire as pyrotechnics explode during Christmas lights switch on
- How the first royal harpist fought cancer and found new love
- Emmerdale’s Ben Freeman is a new look Robin Hood in Suffolk-based action movie
- Ben Chilwell sticking to approach which yielded recent success
- Johnny Borrell doesn't care what you think about Razorlight. Or does he?
Elvis Presley’s grandson Ben Keough had the same looks, same love of music – and just like The King he’s gone too soon have 332 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 17, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.